BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Lt Gen Datuk Nawi bin Alias RMAF (Rtd)
PJN, SPKK, PSAT, DPKK, JSM, PAT, SMP, KMN, LOM (USA)
Royal Malaysian Air Force
Lt. Gen. Datuk Nawi bin Alias RMAF (Rtd) has a distinguished military career and served as the Malaysian
Armed Forces (MAF) Chief of Staff (COS) during the last four years of his service. He held various key
command and staff positions in the Royal Malaysian Air Force (RMAF) and MAF. As MAF Chief of Staff and
a high-ranking officer of MAF, he became “key point of contact” between MAF and other organization
locally and abroad.
He is also the Chairman of several joint-committee together with high ranking ministry officials or Chief
of Staff from friendly foreign armed forces such as Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei and Singapore. He was
directly involved in all strategic planning and operational implementation of the MAF. As Chief of Staff, he
is a member of the Joint Chief of Staff Committee, the highest committee in the MAF, and a member of
the Armed Forces Council as well.
▪ Chief of Staff, Malaysian Armed Forces CMAF).
▪ Assistant Chief of Staff, Defense Planning, MAF HQ.
▪ Commandant Defense College, MAF.
▪ Commander Air Sector 2 (Sabah/Sarawak).
▪ Air Force Inspector General.
▪ Commander Air Support.
▪ Commander Air Education.
▪ Commanding Officer, RMAF Kuantan, Alor Setar and Kluang, Malaysia.
▪ Director of Air Operation, Air Force Department.
▪ Commanding Officer, Central Air Operation, Air Command.
▪ Defence Advisor, Washington DC, USA.
▪ Commanding Officer, No.3 and 5 Squadron.
QUALIFICATION & TRAINING:
▪ Royal Military College.
▪ Flying Instructor School, RMAF Base Alor Setar, Kedah.
▪ Airborne and Special Warfare Centre, Malacca.
▪ Academic Instructor School, Maxwell AFB, Montgomery, Alabama, U.S.A.
▪ Air Command and Staff College, Air University, United States of America.
▪ Air War College, Air University, United States of America.